We know you’re coming to the best international EM conference of the year but are you fully prepped???
Here’s the essential steps:
- Register online
- Make sure your travel documents are all sorted
- Buy your travel insurance
- Complete your travel arrangements
- Join the Whatsapp Social Group
- Memorise the Hashtag and get Tweeting
- Count down the next 120 sleeps until you’re in amazing Darwin!!
If you haven’t yet registered, please register now to confirm your attendance.
- Choose your registration type- Live vs Virtual
- Add in your preferred sessions (the Full Conference option includes all social events)
- Add in any optional workshops
- Add guests for the social functions
- Check out and make your payment by credit card
We are very grateful for every registration dollar so thank you for your contribution!
Get those travel documents sorted
For Australasians its worth keeping up to date with travel requirements to enter the Northern Territory and even though restrictions have eased its worthwhile travelling with a current passport.
For International delegates entry requirements have freed up significantly but there are some COVID related changes you need to pre-plan.
- A Valid Passport
- A Visa – check here if you need one
- An Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
- Proof of COVID vaccination (unvaccinated travellers may be required to quarantine at their own expense)
- A Digital Passenger Declaration (DPD) completed prior to boarding
The COVID entry requirements may change in the future so keep an eye on Australian and State and Territory entry requirements HERE.
Dont forget your Travel Insurance
Never travel without it and these days ensure it covers COVID 19.
Accommodation and tours
Tourism Top End has partnered with DevelopingEM to give you discounted rates on accommodation and post conferences tourism.
Check our blog article for ideas HERE.
Join the Conference Whatsapp Social Group
Once again Joachim Unger from Berlin is taking care of your social arrangements.
Joachim is our most loyal international delegate and he’s been to every one of our international events.
He’s also a consultant anaesthetist who works in emergency medicine, intensive care and anaesthesiology.
As if thats not enough he is also the medical director of the Berlin Fire Brigade and the director of Global EMS.
Coming from Berlin he also is an expert on having fun- you are in good hands.
Use the following QR Code or link to connect to the Jo’s group and help you get together in Darwin.
Memorise the conference Hashtag #DevEM2022 and get to tweeting!!
Count down the next 120 sleeps and we will see you in Darwin!!!