Kass Thomas’ impassioned presentation on the Kunduz Hospital bombing stirred emotions in everyone present.
We received nearly 150 signatures on a Stop Attacking Hospitals petition at the conference and plan several follow up efforts to maintain exposure of this vitally important issue including:
- Construction of a Medical Journal Article on the topic.
- Formulation of a formal “Colombo Declaration” from the delegate body expressing our group opinion on the issue.
- Appeal on behalf of the delegate body to the UN, Geneva.
- Convention, Heads of State, International Criminal Court and other relevant regional, local and international bodies.
- Seek the interest of documentary and journalistic organisations to follow up with cinematographic representation of our declaration.
If you would like to add your support and assistance to this please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org